The full Forcible Entry Simulator is designed to train your firefighters safely, efficiently, and realistically. Reset in seconds and practice again and again, or train groups of firefighters FAST! Features Include:
For Sales and Shipping, call Kevin Moul at The Fire Store: (800) 852-6088 www.TheFireStore.com abbottstown@WPSGinc.com
- Fast resetting inward-swinging door
- Fast resetting outward-swinging door
- Secondary lock on inward-swinging door simulates a door chain, but is rugged and reusable; resets FAST
- Fast resetting window with adjustable realistic resistance
- Force Padlocks
- 8 Vertical cutting stations
- 2 Horizontal cutting stations (one high, one low) hold-up anything up to 2" outside diameter round and square tubing.
- Heavy-duty steel construction holds-up to repeated abuse, and supports traditional entry with irons and today's modern hydraulic tools.
- Industrial strength casters let you transport the heavy-duty structure easily, while the built-in floor jacks raise it off it's casters for super stable footing while in-use.
As my exclusive distributor, The Fire Store does business nationwide and deals exclusively in fire protection equipment. They have the experience needed to manage the sale and transportation of my simulators to customers in all 50 states.
For Technical Questions, feel free to contact me: Gregg Staub (717) 465-6408 firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by me, each Forcible Entry Simulator is also hand fabricated by me in the USA from quality materials, so I can answer any question you have about the construction and function. I'm open to customizations and suggestions, and I regularly build and test new features for durability and practicality.
2016 EVENTS and Trade Shows
Come see the simulators in-person at these events:
2016 FDIC International - Indianapolis, IN
April 18 - 23
Fire Expo 2016 - Harrisburg, PA
May 20 - 22
FIRE 2016 - Verona, NY
June 16 - 18